Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sore Stomach Lower Right Side

Vienna City Triathlon


Wolfgang says:

of the season were still 4 Drakes (Andi R., Mav, sheepskin and I) and Alex Vesely, the Olympic distance and the Bill Sprint triathlon as a goal. Left Unfortunately, only Andy and I stayed. The DNS is why I only know of Bill, and we were yesterday at the gynecologist and he has confirmed that Luca in May Geschwisterl (or maybe 2 ;-)) wins. A Bill has already quarreled bisserl that they are not in the sprint triathlon was going to the start, but the year 2010 is determined, and since it starts with fully.

Now for the competition on 13 September 2008. Especially since the first launch was scheduled at 12 noon clock, you could comfortably go without sleep deprivation on the Danube Island. After secret training in running and in the legs with the Transalp my expectations were very high. After next year I may get less for training, I wanted this year even the 2:20 barrier to break. The site preparation was it a bit cumbersome, because Lucas wanted to take everyone from the Danube Island Festival Schultschik remaining stub into the mouth (lecker!). This would not be so bad, but there were still plenty of broken glass on the floor, so Bill and I were constantly under scrutiny and had to run after him. This completed my warm-up I have the same program.

decreased by 12 clock it down to the bridge. This time, the Neo was allowed. The water was warm and had to my mind the ideal temparature. The weather conditions were optimal at all that day. For the 1.5 km I've done a lot and in fact I am as 8th creep (of 182 finishers) from the water. Since I was faster than scheduled, there are no photos from the water exit of Birgit. She could cheer me yet and I have good placement shouted. First you had to run up infinitely many steps and then to the transition area. While my leg cramped, my name was heard from the speakers. I whipped it motivates the Neo from the body, but I was boiling a little something to help me recover a little bit of swimming before I am fully motivated on the bike swung.

was now the goal of my 40 km time to undercut by Neufeld. After the Donaulände hardly comes up in altitude, Jo and me on our ever-Iron Chris Transalp should have rushed to succeed my project. I gave everything that was inside and drove at full throttle. After 5 km, passed me the first cyclist. As has been shown later that it was the fastest bike split. It then took me to km 30 to a three-pack (which drove a wind shadow race) obsolete. These were also the last to me on the bike course obsolete. With the help of the great support of Birgit I, as a time of 1:00:31 12th reached the second transition area. Now it was clear I would not change my tactics from swimming and cycling and in the final 10 km run. The ingenious tactics to me was: "Volle Kanne".

In the transition area, I read a little something back to me time, but then went off. Because of my secret training with Luca, I should make the 10 km loosely under 50 minutes. There were 5 rounds (actually a spur road that ran up the Danube one seen on the right, up and down on the left). The gefielt me very well because I work on an often passed by Birgit who cheered me strong and the other one could overlook his "opponents" good. With a running time of 46:36 I'm as 22nd overall run to the finish. My goal time I have beaten with 2:15:52 for four minutes. Jippiiiiiiii a dream time for me. In my age group M-30, I'm 7th become, it would have been an M-35 age group, would I become even second.

The goal I have been waiting for Andy, who has stocks finished with 2:45:53 and has also set a personal best. Congratulations. I hope that I raved about not too much of me, but I as an old stallion and office bookworm I am floating on cloud nine just a pity ;-)

that not everything was Drake's Island on the Danube. It was a horny event.

Greetings

your Wolfgang (Floyd Orange)

0 comments:

Post a Comment