Monday, September 1, 2008

Can Shaving Course Herpes

hard-earned money ... Interesting article



... It would become a hair in Podersdorf. Unfortunately, the Dream Team Relay around Andi "km" bolts, Snick "the Adige Valley Projector" and Christian "Nurmi" Neiger with the 7th Season Rank considered financially very nearly empty.

The conditions on Saturday in Seewinkel were safe for surfers and kiters a dream. For triathletes, unfortunately not all. But read this the same Andy's haunting original comment:

"solid courage by the prescription of head coach Peter Key training sessions I jumped into the waters of the turbid Lake Neusiedl After all participants had gathered behind the start line, was the slightly late start. . One would think that by the field would be reduced in Podersdorf to swim comfortably. The wind here was thwarted his plans. In the shallow Neusiedlersee formed half a meter high waves, which made every swimming rhythm destroyed. Either you took into space or fully into a wave crest, the air got it Get a load of water on his face and the Nachvorneschauen hid the far too low buoys behind the waves. Furthermore, it was known by the poor visibility under water where the competitors are. Since it was all so much and lost the focus, it was often inadvertent and sometimes painful contact with the other athletes. This was not conducive to a rapid progress. Leached with a lot of cursing and swallowed Neusiedler lake water I came up with the bad time of 1:16:21 on land (17 of 31) and handed the Timekeeping Chip to John. It was the worst swim I had ever experienced. Participants from other season I agreed. "

I waited in vain for 20 minutes on our brave swimmers, but most of the other relay drivers were still stretching and ausschüttelnd addition to their intimidating expensive race. Then everything went very quickly, Andi wrapped I killed the chip leg and came off the post. Unfortunately, the first few minutes on foot. The way to the line where we could finally mount our aerodynamic art, led us alone already halfway Podersdorf. Unusual

was the feeling to start the bike just dry dust. Normal one at this point the water runs from the ears and the dress stuck wet and cold all over. In the first round really only restraint has been announced, ever since I drove the 90-degree turns for the first time in the race. Also unusual is the disc wheel at 40 KMH to put in the curve - not so easy. On the second lap I could see colleagues Hubner the replacement of tires on the roadside. Alas, when it will not happen, then lynch me my boys, I thought. The bonded Conti 4000 I would not even get down with a machete and vice, let alone tiny with a tire jack. So full Risk and move forward!

On the third lap it was hard, my legs heavy and the wind is always stronger. In addition, cleared the field, because all the Halbdistanzler already turned off the finish and usually I was all alone on a limb. Maybe I should have me organize a supervisor vehicle, such as who made the argument that some professionals. As well as food and motivation on Saturday were supplied in this way, some people with enough lee ...

But it did not help, the fourth and final round, got up and the theme was clear: ALL OUT! Now it's drum. So I drove myself into a frenzy - swinging ever to cross the threshold - almost in a trance hammering the pedals down. Hopefully tears not only from this state, I thought, but slowly I even began to collect individual athletes and professionals behind me was a chain of 6-7 drivers. The last line of Illmitz to Podersdorf was not funny anymore. Stormy headwinds, 170 km in the legs and the heart rate to the limit. Time seemed to stand still while the pain grew and grew.

I was glad when my Christian the chip in the T2 from the ankle broke and I could lie down next to my bike, I had wanted for so many long distances. = O) After a few minutes we went back halfway and Andi, I spoiled the beer shelf in the nearest supermarket. We had earned ourselves! What Iron Chris in the meantime experienced, he writes here.

"As Snick and Andi are made just on the way to a well deserved beer after their completed disciplines, I had the honor to address the final marathon I was honored, in the illustrious Iron Drake team for this discipline nominated and to be received by our trainer Peter, as usual, a training plan (for as much as three weeks preparation time ... ..).

started after carefully completing his training schedule I get to the first marathon miles. My last independently (without Tria) Run Marathon was already 2 years ago. So I had no great hopes of a new personal best. The first few miles I reeled down in 4Min50. I had this time made not to start too fast. This was me during my last marathon undoing and led to the target time offense.

In Podersdorf 4 laps were run at 10.5 km. After the first and second round I felt good. However, I was not tuned to the technology of Drake's new motivation. It was seen on the line too far and wide, no Iron Drake, about the appearance of firing (or so) made. The only one who handed me thankfully, each running round my Powerbar gel, was Wolfgang sheep's clothing. These gels have seemed real.

I ran lap after lap and was hoping to see less in the next round and a fiery Drake then they were all there: Wolfgang, Birgit, Mav, Snick, Andi and sheepskin on the cot. The beer they tasted very good. At the beginning of the fourth round round I felt slight signs of the man with the hammer. Thanks Powerbar gel However, I could ward off the evil of the Slow-being and could again from kilometer 40 on the gas. Together with Snick and Andi, I ran to the finish - with a new personal marathon time of 3 hours 19 minutes I was pretty happy and then the beer tasted great.

Thanks to Snick and Andi that I be in a relay together with you and was allowed to coach Peter for the very effective three-week marathon training plan.
Aloha
Iron Chris "


0 comments:

Post a Comment