Monday, January 12, 2009

Can You Join Army Psoriasis

Schneeberg and Stuhleck in a day


After countless Weihnachtskeks Christmas dinner and it was now time again, to bring in the fresh air a little exercise. The 6th January was a perfect opportunity for that.

The Snow depth was sufficient enough, the weather forecast moderate and motivation high. A good mix for a ski on the snow mountain, then click the Stuhleck. After I rolled out of bed at 6:00, I hit at 8:00 am in lots at home Payerbach.

With refreshing -5 degrees I started the Skitourtag. The conditions were good: grippy snow, light winds and cloudy skies. After I had left the Edelweiss lodge and the following rather shallow way behind me, I got to the root digging. The climb through the root gap I had already completed several times, so I chose the neighboring trench that was steep and icy .... uff. After some meters you have climbed had to serve the crampons - without you, There Were not getting further. His hands were ice cold and the slope in front of me was steeper and steeper. After about 3.5 hours I reached the summit. The panoramic view was stunning. I stood above the clouds. About me blue. Only the -13 degrees and the strong wind made it a little cool ... .. After a short break in the food area of winter fishing hut I was driving along the ascent trail again.

When you arrive at the car, I drove to the station of the Stuhleck and started the second climb of the day. This time it was along the trail to the summit. Once at the top, threw a bit dark. But one was the same as on the snow mountain: the icy Wind and minus 13 Grad.Mit the headlamp I left in the dark valley. A brilliant day was over.

Bergheil
iron chris

0 comments:

Post a Comment