Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Cold Sore From Impetigo

Advent Christian?

Here I am again, dear readers.

full days. But nice.

It gives me pleasure, if I can help people.

have in my collection is an ancient poem-determined über15 year-old found by me.

I just sit sometimes herein.

Shalom and Salaam

roland


manger and cross

It is a path leading from the manger to the cross
The path that Jesus walked
As a man he was, and as a person
Humanity in love embraced

It is a path from the manger to the cross a road full of struggle and
Not
by clicking the obedience of the Son of Man
Stones into bread

It is a path leading from the manger to the cross forgiveness and light on the

The powers of sin, sickness, death
Through Jesus' sacrifice is broken.

It is a path from the manger to the cross
Will you go this route?
the other people see his brother until she
the Father? will

It is a path from the manger to the cross
From Bethlehem to Calvary
the way Jesus is with us
go in this and every year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment